An Infringement Notice must be in writing (sent by fax or regular mail – not by email) and should set forth the items specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
To expedite our ability to process an Infringement Notice, please provide the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed;
- A description of the location of the material that you believe is infringing the copyrighted work;
- Your contact information (please include your address, telephone number, and email address);
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest or authorized to act on his or her behalf.
Sign the Infringement Notice and send the written communication to: Focal PLLC; Attn: Venkat Balasubramani; 900 First Avenue South, Suite 203, 98134; Fax: (206) 260-3966.
Hiya may provide you notice of changes or any other matter by displaying notices to you generally through the Services or, at its option, by using any contact information you have provided to Hiya. You agree that notice by the foregoing means shall be deemed complete when transmitted by Hiya. All notices to Hiya (other than notices of claimed infringement, which shall be transmitted as specified above) shall be delivered in writing and must be sent by either overnight courier or certified mail, return receipt requested to:
Attn: Legal Department
2211 Elliott Ave, Suite 300,
Seattle, WA 98121