We’ve all been in that position before, we’re so angry that any little thing can just trigger a tantrum. It’s what we also call HANGRY, and if you don’t believe me, here’s a little more information:
Look familiar now? Don’t get me wrong, it happens to the best of us. But thanks to Samsung Places, gone are the days where your inner-Hulk will come out when hunger pains strike. Now that Hiya powers Samsung Places for all you Galaxy S8 users, you can find a list of nearby restaurants in your native dialer before your stomach takes over.
Check out these 10 common signs of a “hangry” person and why it’s apparent that they should start using Samsung Places!
1. When you ask your S.O what they want to eat but it’s too late…
2. Your stomach swears the last time you looked at the clock for lunch was an hour ago, and it’s only been five minutes!
3. When you enter a room and are immediately given a snack but are left wondering, “Are they just being nice or do they know how I get when I’m hungry?”
5. It’s not PMS, it’s EMO. Hunger is an EMOtion!
7. When you apologize for whatever you’ll be saying in the next few moments before it hits.
9. When you get angry and someone immediately asks if you’re hungry.